Monthly Archives: August 2014
Hello, fellow XX-philes.
Three weeks from today, we will enter the glorious phase two of the rewatching of the timeless documentary classic, The X-Files.
You might be asking yourself, “But how do I prepare for this? What should I do?”
Here is a list of ten great ideas:
- Fashion yourself a fancy new tinfoil hat. Aluminum foil will also work, since tinfoil isn’t even a thing anymore. Here is an instructional video about that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hr6rp0HYgQ8
- Have a friend check your body for chips that may have been implanted in your body. This can be fun AND educational (and maybe sexy?). See the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YJsxMcAJoA
- Get rid of those pesky alien clones of yourself. There is no time like the present!: http://www.abduct.com/irm.php
- Check out your DNA to make sure that you are human and not some sort of human-alien hybrid: https://www.23andme.com/
- Download the TOR browser to make sure the government isn’t listening in on your Internets: https://www.torproject.org/projects/torbrowser.html.en
- Look into becoming an FBI agent so that you can be just like Mulder and Scully: https://www.fbijobs.gov/11.asp
- Learn how to protect yourself from alien abductions: http://educate-yourself.org/mc/preventalienmilitaryabductionsapr05.shtml
- Get back into shape after a summer of being indoors, watching reruns of shows from the 1990s. Swimming works: https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/b79fba59b9a4ca1ef07508df6e6a5e8f/tumblr_inline_mut18vrSpP1r7xqsw.jpg
- Get your hair cut accordingly: http://chrisnu.com/scullyhair/index.html#2
- Get your office in order: http://www.amazon.com/X-Files-Poster-Believe-Official-Edition/dp/B003V1IU3O/ref=pd_bxgy_hg_img_y
Those should get you started and help stave away the boredom for the next three weeks. Then you can join us at 9:00pm EDT on Tuesday, September 16 and live-tweet (#XFiles20YrsL8r) while we watch “Little Green Men,” another of the greatest episodes in the series.